Thursday, July 23, 2015

how to stop smoking and stay stopped for good...

yep. it really works.
I gave up about ten years ago.
I still have a packet of ciggies somewhere but am never tempted.
even  yesterday when I was fiddling aorund with my computer.
took two hours to get windows updates because the wi fi I use times out over 250 gigs.
by the time I got home I was strung out and had that oppressive feeling.
not to worry.
I just did the mantra I learned from gillian rileys book and slowly it faded away.
how good is that.
feel it and heal it.
I tried quitline but all I got were people who didnt have a frigging clue about it but had THE JOB and tried to mentally strong arm me into giving up.
that is NOT the way to do it.
if anybody in quitline has any nous then they will read Rileys book or better still get her out here and make it accessible instead of all this bullshit promotion on TEEVEE to spend the frigging budget!
do you nitwits understand?


Masterton.
another 250 grand ($250,000) for a useless erection.
when will they ever learn.
when will they ever learn?
Its just another monument to themselves!


No comments:

now for something completely different...