Saturday, February 25, 2023

memo to will jordan...

 hi dude

dig your style

sorry to hear about you migraine trouble

without going in to details I was a migraine sufferer too for a long time and as I see it it was induced by eating the  same diet day after day and consuming too much food with preservatives and other chemicals.

I was brought up on the classic kiwi diet of meat potatoes and two veg.

I never had a migraine till I had to fend for myself and took the easy way out and ate too much of expensive but not GOOD food.

now I mainly skip the meat, rely on veges and eat as much fresh fruit as my wallet can stand and an orange every second day.

keep it simple

kick start your recovery with vitamin c tabs.

okay?

I aint a doctor but take my advice on this one

No comments:

now for something completely different...