Sunday, September 30, 2018

shoot a few holes and blow their minds...

went to the country club today.
the joint was jumping.
I got a slot.
mamas dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys.
ed bruce special for waylon and willie.
then sat at the back of the hall trying to figure out the key and play along on the Ibanez.
sometimes my chords didnt seem to fit right no matter what I did but I stopped then.
rest of the time it is great to brush up on technique.
rapid strumming, lead and turnarounds and try and copy the arpeggios on the accordion.
fun for the kiddies.
had to split for the ride home so never got to sing Billy Joe Shavers Black Rose at full tilt and





put on a show.
ya get that.
seeya

tomorrow I start on technique of child psychoanalysis; conversations with Anna Freud.
See if it is any good.
compare and contrast it to other offerings.
 

No comments:

now for something completely different...