Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Eli's Coming










Hi folks.
Lovely day today.
Full on sunshine.
Restrung the Ibanez last night.
Just about worn the logo off the headstock with elbow grease.
Its becoming anonymous.
The funny thing is that I only bought it because I liked the shape and then I was really having trouble with my neurons and I thought it was the guitar and I was mean to it.
UNgggggghhhhhhhh.
But now I really love it as I have never really loved any other one.
they just came and went but this one is special and passersby like to tell me how sharp it is!
Looking through the vinyl stack last night for some stuff for some kiddies I know and I found this Laura Nyro album.
It is in very good nick and has three signatures on it claiming ownership.
It must have moved in a very charmed circle.
Eli's coming, Eli's coming.
hehehehehehe.
She did Sweet Blindness for the 5th Dimension and other beautiful stuff.
Dolly going flat out on the utoob.
I donthave a recording of When I Sing For HIm on tap so every time I come to the library I get a surfeit of it.
I must try and do it by memory.
ERRRKKKKK.
Mark Reason is getting some deserved stick for his comments about the Crusaders.
I think he weeeellly  weeely loves Wichie but must deny it.
Hmmmmm.
However if he keeps putting it out that they cheat sooner or later he will have to face them and come clean.
They just another footy team doin' the best they can.
Mystics.
Sorry you lost girls but you will get another chance next year.
kick back for the holidays and work on your spells.
Pretty ropey device hanging over old AZL but it worked. It would still be going if the price of gas was'nt astronomical.



too much dudes.

No comments:

now for something completely different...