Friday, December 12, 2014

Day of rest...

Slept in this morning.
Woke at 11 o'clock!
Then someone came round and dropped off Neil Youngs "Waging Heavy Peace" and the Lives of Bob Dylan so mucho reading this weekend.
My computer at home has spat the dummy and needs some repairs.
I heard the speaker gettring more and more distorted and I though it had gone but it must just have been a connection.
Would love to take it apart myself but I better leave it to the experts!
hehehehehehehe.
Thinking of stuff I would like for xmas but I already have them but any baby boomers reading this get 'em and amaze your friends neighbours and kidz!












why the Stones?
Well they took the whole 50's R&B oeuvre and renewed the spirit and vitality into something bigger and better and will last till the endof time or more to the point, recorded music.
Now we have the originals that you have to search for and them!

No comments:

now for something completely different...