Sunday, November 1, 2020

memo to Carter Society, Carterton...

 stop hiring anybody and hire somebody who knows what they are doing.

calling these people gardeners does not make them gardeners

and stop threatening me with eviction [twice now] and trying to bully me.

you wont listen  to what I have to say and if it takes court action then so be it.

I have a harassment diary that will stand up in court.

and if necessary the human rights tribunal.

then we will see what really makes you tick. 

and it will help me to pass the time

and stop spraying. 

get somebody who knows how to do it without poisoning everything.

I was a journeyman labourer at parliament buildings in a past life and we never used a spray on anything!

I am beginning to think you people are actually thick!

and I am not going to sit back and watch another idiot kill the box hedge.

do you understand that?

 


No comments:

now for something completely different...