Thursday, March 9, 2023

three day ritual...

 every three days I take a shower and wet my body and then apply the special soap the doctor ordered.

then step out of the shower booth for at least two minutes

thats when I do some exercises. i.e. roll shoulders, lift arms etc.

then rinse it off and it is now time to apply the stuff that ameliorates but does not cure my skin condition.

it is an aerosol and toxic.

I usually put the ointment on my upper body and then put  a shirt on.

then I step out into my back porch and apply the aerosol so any spray can break up in a prevailing breeze.

Somebody complained that I was standing naked in my back porch!

When the old wooden porch rotted out they replaced it with a nifty aluminium job and I had to ask for frosted glass. when they did the others they cheapskated and use clear glass but I insisted on frosted and they acceeded to my wishes.

Now I live in a precinct for older people.

It is not a motel and instead of looking at the circumstances the management just noted the complaint.

Now one of the reasons the old porches rotted out was the proximity of a hedge that has been allowed to grow uncontrollably with no trimming and cutting back.

all round it is a pathetic failure of the mangement to do the right thing. both in investigating complaints or keeping the place tidy and manageable.

maybe because they dont know how to manage an estate or they are just lazy and dont care.

No comments:

now for something completely different...