Friday, May 30, 2014

oh lord wont you buy me a mercedes benz...








Having a Byrd's trip at the moment.
Funny band.
It was always Mcguinns and he got most of the money in the end.
Thats the something the critics dont seem to want to explore.
For them its supposedly about art!
you know. ART!
waiting for the new strings on my Ibanez to settle down and then into it again.
My back pages is special. you can learn the melody going up or down the register and it fun either way.
I don't think Dylan knew exactly what he had wrought with that one!
Its like the old country chestnut 'crazy arms".
a Gregory walker progression which is total freedom for the guitarist to invent new melody lines every time you do the chorus.
Its fun looking up old songs knowing that you are never going to learn them the whole way through.
Looking for more shots of Felicia Dave.
You are being selfish.
Lets see the girl.
she makes the sun shine!
Talking of sunshine.
I need a car so I can get out of here!
I need a holiday.
It doesn't have to be a mercedes benz!
California Dreamin' on such a winters day


seeyalater Janis.


No comments:

now for something completely different...