Monday, August 28, 2023

Fudge...


 Have received an e-mail this morning from the manager of the above establishment telling me I have no right to question the actions of the 'GARDNER" (sic).

The manager has interposed herself between the residents and the owners and there is no way of contacting the owners without her reading my mail.

The last time I complained she denied ever having received my letter.

The fact of the matter is that the gardner (sic) has no qualifications at all and the trees in question are not part of the communal gardens but have been there since Porritt Place was first established and were planted to give shade and respite to the residents.

Cutting them down for firewood for the employees was reprehensible and the ird should be alerted to the fringe benefits tax. 5 loads of firewood at $300 a load is   a nice little perquisite

This manager has already had one go at me via the Tenancy Disputes Tribunal  because I objected to indiscriminate spraying around the property and I would welcome another opportunity to present a case and have these people stand up in a court and defend their actions.

No comments:

now for something completely different...