Sunday, August 27, 2023

The Carter Society, Carterton, New Zealand...


 This is the entrance to Carter Court rest home in Carterton New Zealand.

It is supposedly owned by the community but they never publish any notice of meetings and it is impossible to contact them [the carter society] without correspondence being opened by the staff at the rest home.

When I complained to the manager when the gardener tried to assault me she denied ever receiving the letter!

this weekend I was slandered and sworn at by the groundsperson but there is no recourse if the mail is opened by the staff and any complaints disposed of in the circular file

apparently I am a shit person, the other residents are shit people, porritt place is an all round shithole and I am a pervert and this particular person "knows" all about me!!!!!

If this isn't bad enough I have been talking to residents of the home who say the place has taken on a very bad atmosphere since the new manager was appointed without the job being advertised.

It also appears that the Manager has been appointed without their credentials or bona fides being examined!

things can only get worse.

Carter Court has almost ceased to be a rest home but more an income stream for management and anybody who gets in the way will be disposed of.

No comments:

now for something completely different...