Sunday, September 7, 2014

under me buccan hat..


















Beautiful day today.
Spring is about to go pop I think.
Spent all weekend in a very laborious process looking through all my music files checking on the ones that were empty.
I did something stupid and quite a few of them were gutted and I had to refresh them all manually.
what a job.
so much music.
I dont listen to half of it but when you want it doh... 

later....
went to the computer shop in Greytown this morning and they cleaned out the external hardrive and I've downloaded  the music library  back on to it.
26,000 songs.
yodellayyeeooooh...
Greytown is really nice in the mornings.
very pretty and a lovely indefinable air.

Watching the Late Show now.
Dave is going on about Russia threatening nuclear war.
They dont mention that on the local news much but my two pence worth is that that sort of threat is childish and completely ridiculous and the product of a    boojwah parvenu who never ever got their hands dirty in their life.
and reading too many comic books.
all these people in the world who have no idea of what they are talking about and they are in charge is very frightening.

anyway life doesn't get much better than a marmite and lettuce sandwich.
so there.
stick ya bomb up the fundamental orifice and pull the trigger pinhead.

Answer me this.
why would you want to fuck the whole world up just because you cant get your own way?
are you weak in the head?

No comments:

now for something completely different...