Thursday, September 11, 2014

treasure hunt...

























Went over to the Hutt today.
Fine and warm.
Went to Liberty Books in Upper Hutt and the proprietor had The Merchants War by  Frederick Pohl for me and told me that Colin Kapps 'Transfinite Man' was in the mail!!!!!
Yahooo.
Got the Louis Armstrong cd/dvd at 'The Warehouse" for only $2.97. It had been progressively discounted and nobody wanted it but me?????????
I'll sing a few for ya tonight Louis.
Thats for sure.
Full price for the BYrds DVD but I figured what the heck.
YOu only live once.
And I got the Motown Hits and Gene Pitneys BIg16 from the Family store for next to nothing and in good order so sometimes ya win and sometimse ya lose.
Last time I was in UHutt I made some second hand apologies for intemperate behaviour and golly gee the person was there and reported back that I have been forgive for being a hothead.
Yahoo.
Thank you for your blessing and forbearance Rick.
and I got the Dirty Dozen for 50c from the Red Cross Store.
Big Bang Bang night.
hehehehehehehehehe.
oh and I scored Pet Sounds.
2nd hand but near mint cd.
Cant beat those wonderful harmonies and neato tunes.

No comments:

now for something completely different...