Thursday, November 22, 2012

able dog...















60's nearly gone now.
everything that was once held dear is now vanishing like ozymandias.
shattered.
wrecked.
so what about the new stuff?
nz has the highest rate of traumatic brian injury in the world.
world class dudes!
when you do a word associatation test and say park then the reaction is car.
not tree or flower or grass.
whats grass?
just something to tear up with your tyres.
mastertons queen elizabeth park is now queen elizabeth car park again.
how the councillors can reconcile having a park with cars stuck smakc dab in the middle is beyond me.
is it just cognitive dissonance or a crummy little fear that if you offend some idiot with a car then they wont vote for you?
while I am on about local body politics I have to say something about Cartertons Carrington park.
yesterday I took the opportunity to have a nibble on the way home under the shade of the greenwood tree .about three o'clock as school was getting out.
I watched two overgrown boys enter the tots precinct and begin to play!.
the infants ran for it so I went over and asked these two yoofs if they were children. One of them looked me straight in the eye and said yes.
the upshot was I gave them their marching orders and they cleared out with one maori boy doing the whinge.
I wouldn't mention race but a lady thanked me for putting them out because she was too scared and she was a maori lady.
anyway the point is that two council staff were nearby and it was really up to them to say something to these louts.

No comments:

now for something completely different...