Friday, November 29, 2013

peace in the valley...

Got and Elvis xmas CD yesterday from the warehouse. Very nice and his version of peace in the valley is probably the best of them all!!!!!!
yep.
I need to take time out here to congratulate the warehouse for al lthe wonderful music I have bought there.
Well over half my collection was sourced there and It is a wonderful collection of off the wall compilations and what used to be rarities but are now commonplace EU re-issues.
blues and 60's pop.
you know.
real music.
Wonderful stuff.
go the Kiwi's.
rip em up dudes.
I have always thought SBW was a bit of a pill but he has an inner dignity that is hard to deny and I wish him and the boys all the best.
The ashes.
The thing about the aussies is that they have always been sore losers and their faces are a study in childish anger and petulance.
awwfull.
real kiwis:
undrpants one size too small.
all I want for xmas is a spray pack so I can walk round killing everything.
off to the v8's so I can get deaf and then I dont have to listen to anyone including myself, the wife and the world at large.
Movember nudge nudge, wink wink. I'm a bit of a cunning linguist myself,nudge nudge wink wink.
and more.
local body amalgamation.
more words in the rags.
its just puff.




trying to define something into existence.

When whoever it is gives one good reason for it then the people can discuss it.
at the moment its just blah.
But thats the kiwi way.
Hire an ad agency and a focus group and think that that amounts to consultation.
do you really think that people are that stupid?
The original boundaries were drawn to account for geographical reality and based on tried and true priciples of local governmennt and now people are being fed the line that we are more democratic while the powers that be do their best to centalise control and grab ALL the power.
and the jobs
and the trips
and the hotels and most importaNT OF  allthe arse kissing.



No comments:

now for something completely different...