Friday, June 15, 2018

lord fraud...

ran into an old pal from the music world today and we discussed this and that who and what and we both came to the same conclusion that  a certain person is a complete and utter fraud.
All the other musos in the district hold the same opinion.
FRAUD.
Someone who gets up in church on a Sunday morning and preaches the word of God with a raging hangover after a Saturday night hanging out in bars playing music.
He has turned the service itself into a performance.
Relying on a set of endless repeating slogans that dont mean a damn.
I am sorry Bishop Justin but you have unloaded a dog on the congregation here.
I am beginning to doubt your ability to assess character.
Easy to see why Greytown let him go and how he bluffed elaine brazendale who was big on being the big banana but has now run away and left everybody holding the bag.
I bought a beautiful book on Christianity from St Lukes at their last garage sale.
You know who should have bought it themselves?
hmmmmmm.
I am not going back to worship till he is gone.
two duds in a row.
the people round here dont seem to have the ability to judge the soundness of anything.
They will take whatever is shoved down their throats and then like it.
hmmmmmm.
My mother after a thirty year career in a local factory hiring and firing told me to be careful in Carterton and if I did to watch out for certain people.
Like the third or fourth one back who was vicar at my Grandfathers church after he died.
This person was ANOTHER RING IN.
If it was not for the net these people could make it very very difficult.
anyway when I mentioned to him that he had taken Grandfathers place he acted as if he had never heard me.
he was riding on someone elses reputation!!!!!!!!!!!!!
real christian like.
hmmmmmmmmmmm.
what do you think about that?

and while I am  on a whinge I have to mention the entrance way to carter court.
somebody has put grass clippings on a collection of old fast food wrappers and drink  cans and the wine cask that has been sitting there for two weeks  still has not been removed?
When I served as a groundsman at New Zealands best University the first thing we did every morning was go round and pick up rubbish but here in the sticks it seems as if it is beyond some peoples dignity to bend over and pick up crap that others leave.
ho hum .

and another one: who is the civilian who has taken it upon himself to signal the guards on the Wairarapa line at Carterton Station. NZ Rail could be in for a big bill if he caused an accident.

See when you dont  have a car you see everything and while it aint up to me to cure the ills of the world [larfs]   I do have the freedom to comment without flicking the tranny in to self absorbed fuck off mode and dont worry about anything except myself.
When things are wrong they are wrong and thats that.
I dont live in a post modern reality where only my own truths count.




No comments:

now for something completely different...