Saturday, October 26, 2019

the bunch...


I belong to an exclusive club.
we hunt music.
cant tell you what genre but when I meet other members I have never met before then we know what the other likes and more.
its lots of fun.
yesterday I scored.
found this wonderful tome at the resource centre in Masterton
I can go in there for months an dnever find anything but there it was.
they were having a half price sale so it was only $1!
seventh heaven.
on my way out a guy was dropping off a box of stuff so I looked through it and found this...


a horror masterpiece.
I saw it on the big screen in a movie down Courtenay Place in Wellington a few years back now.
that theatre is not there now and I cant actually remember the name of it!!!!!
doh.
I didn't mean to but there was a big line down the block so I thought it might be okay.
wow.
the place was packed.
sro.
pretty good.
an unsung masterpiece of the genre.
I have used that word twice now. hehehehhe.
anyway I asked the boss how much and she said 50c so I gave her a dollar.

No comments:

now for something completely different...