Saturday, October 14, 2023

wooly bully...


 Well I saw the thing comin' out of the sky

It had the one long horn, and one big eyeI commenced to shakin' and I said "Ooh-eee"It looks like a purple people eater to me
It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater(One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater)A one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eaterSure looks strange to me (one eye?)
Well he came down to earth and he laid in the treeI said Mr. Purple People Eater, don't eat meI heard him say in a voice so gruff"I wouldn't eat you 'cause you're so tough"
It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eaterOne-eyed, one-horned flyin' purple people eaterOne-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eaterSure looks strange to me (one horn?)
I said Mr. Purple People Eater, what's your line?And he said, "Eatin' purple people and it sure is fine"But that's not the reason that I came to land"I wanna get a job in a rock and roll band"
Well bless my soul, rock and roll, flyin' purple people eaterPigeon-toed, undergrowed, flyin' purple people eater(We wear short shorts)Friendly little people eaterWhat a sight to see
And then he swung from the tree and he laid on the groundAnd he started to rock, really rockin' aroundIt was a crazy ditty with a swingin' tune"Sing a bop-bop aboopa-lopa, loom bam-boom"
Well bless my soul, rock and roll, flyin' purple people eaterPigeon-toed, undergrowed, flyin' purple people eater"I like short shorts"Flyin' purple people eaterQuite a sight to see (purple people?)
Well he went on his way, and then what do ya knowI saw him last night on a TV showHe was blowing it out, a-really knockin' em deadPlayin' rock and roll music through the horn in his head

No comments:

now for something completely different...