Tuesday, April 5, 2016

for what its worth...

it is not what you know but who you know!
so right.
Carterton Council and the local chamber of commerce having an all day bunfest today in the events centre.
ho hum.
I hate to blow my own trumpet but I do have a degree in Economic and Business History but they dont want to know me.
hmmmmmm.
i GUESS THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ALLREADY AND IF THEY DON TKNOW IT THEN IT ISN'T IMPORTANT!
yeah right.
I suppose there will be abig report on the sausage rolls.

mental illness in New Zealand.
another full page in todays rag about unexplained killings by mental patients.
these people are paranoids.
it seems that the authorities in New Zealand are unable to come to terms with the disease entity of paranoia.
New Zealand mental health services are based on the I am a superior type of person and my logic is impeccable and therefrore I can argue you back into sanity.
I dont think so.

and..
another cohort of dweebs with small penises have taken root in Masterton and are doing laps with no exhausts.
Dont call the cops  because you might hurt their feelings!
according to key and collins they were to be gone by 2 christmasses ago but now they are back but only their own truths count so now they are just doing what they bloody well feel like.
i.e. compensating fora small penis and getting even with their mothers for making them sit on the pottie and shit on demand!

welcome to the post modern world.

Want to borrow this book from the Masterton Library but it will cost $120 to join up and I dont have that.
dang.





No comments:

now for something completely different...