Sunday, July 3, 2016

politics is such a drag...

Got to rest up.
Coming in here every day and thinking up one liners when no one is really reading is very taxing on the imagination.
How to stick the knife in without going over the top.
not to worry.
a break will do me the world of good.
listened to Hooton bumble and lie his way through his monday  exposition on RNZ makes one want to take him on point by point.
his explanantion for the brexit vote was about as cogent as third form history paper.
yuck.
My Media player spat the dummy.
had to reset the whole computer and just move the most wanted albums from the ex hard drive onto my music and leave it at that.
Ohterwise all the extraneous stuff just stodges it up.
I think I choked the bloody thing.
more was driving me instead of quality.
very strange.
I'm not usually that sort of person.
enough is enough so to speak.
if I win the jackpot on Wednesday I will have the most fun giving most of it away.
especially to charities that dont send all their spare money overseas.
dig?




anyway I got the Houghton Miflin first edition the other day from the Family store so I know where that dollar went!
heheheheheheh.

No comments:

now for something completely different...