Thursday, January 31, 2019

memo to the editor of the Wairarapa Times Age...

Could not believe my eyes when I read  todays paper.
The editorial page or what used to be the editorial page is called opinion now, was completely filled with right wing tory bullshine and assertions one step short of outright lies. 
I was in the library and actually went and shelled out for my own copy later so I could read it at home.
The piece that caught my attention was an editorial [?] by one Mike Hoksing.
I dont believe  for a minute that hoksing wrote this.
Do you send him the cheque or does it go to Mathew Hooton?
Hoksing is just not clever to write a diatribe of misinformation, nationals party propaganda and gobbledygook of this calibre.
The Wairarapa has always been more blue than red but to keep publishing this crap is a stain on your newspaper and if you dont bother to read it before it gets published then it is a stain on you and your professionlism also.

No comments:

now for something completely different...