Tuesday, September 7, 2021

its an ill wind that blows nobody any good...

 got suspended from you know where for 30days for intemperate outbursts.

when I got back there was a whole lot of people that you might know so I confirmed someone I haven't seen for 10 years or so.

He gave me some tragic news about an old friend who had a cyst removed off his spinal chord and ended up a quadriplegic and now resides in an aged care facility.

As soon as lockdown is over I will go to christchurch to see him.

just as well I gave up drugz and saved some money!

no one else does and he gets very lonely.

his kids are down on him for the semi hippy lifestyle we use to live back in the day. 

seems kids these days cant handle reality sandwiches much.  

he was TVNZ's first Maori cameraman but they dont give a shit either.


hmmmmm.

No comments:

now for something completely different...