Monday, September 19, 2022

living next door to alice...

 fraid not

I live in a block of retirement units with each two back to back separated by a one block width of wall.

dont get to choose my neighbours

I have had several neighbours each of whom were graceful in their passing.

at present I have a nasty little lying drunken sneak.

came in with a hiss and a roar wanting to be FRIENDS with everyone.

he pretends to be deaf and when he did deign to listen it was either sex or money

anyway after he wanted to charge one of the residents $55 to wash his car and another person $30 to use his dryer he is no longer friends with anyone. ha fucking ha.

the latest atrocity was opening  my mail and waiting till I was out on Sunday for an hour before he sneaked it into my letter box. I  checked with Fishpond and they told me the date it was delivered.

hmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

now for something completely different...