Wednesday, June 28, 2023

the words...

I've finally found a place where I can take itall this loneliness you've left behindOn a mountain that's no hill for a climberJust one step up, sit back and pour the wine
I climb up on barstool mountainHigh above your world where there's no painAnd I'm the king of barstool mountainPretending I don't love you once again
At closing time I step down off the mountainI'm strong enough to make it without youI know that I'll be right back here tomorrow
Too weak to sober up and face the truth
I climb up on barstool mountainHigh above your world where there's no painAnd I'm the king of barstool mountainPretending I don't love you once again
I climb up on barstool mountainHigh above your world where there's no painAnd I'm the king of barstool mountainPretending I don't love youDrinkin' away "I love you"Pretending I don't love you once again

No comments:

now for something completely different...