Friday, September 22, 2023

Blues, Rags, & Hollers


 Wonderful music from special players.

The cd arrived this morning but I went over to the Hutt yesterday and my pal there loaned me a 10cd compilation of Sonny Rollins so it will be be-bop all morning and folk blues this afternoon.

BTW the bun shop in Upper Hutt  has this most delicious  little confection called "custard cream twist". 

It is my treat whenever I go over the hill. Yummy.

Been putting that off lately as I am not that keen on going over the Rimutakas on a  double decker but yesterday got the single tier bus.

The railway maintenance job with new sleepers should be finished soon and that will be a comfort. Hop skip and a jump and hey presto in another country! yahooo!



No comments:

now for something completely different...