Friday, December 11, 2015

the medium is the massage...









Yesterday at 3:30pm I was walking past the southe end pharmacy, Masterton,  when this big fat oaf started their motorbike with an ear shattering roar that shook me up for the rest of the day.
What I cant understand is why the Southend Pharmacy have never made a complaint about this person as they have been riding up and down Queen Street for quite some time and also the door to their shop was open at the time and they must have been just as exposed as I was.




I have seen this person park their motorbike behind SF Wairarapa and why they have never complained about the noise is another mystery.
Does having special needs imply that you dont have to abide by any rules whatsoever?

No comments:

now for something completely different...