Friday, May 27, 2016

once were worriers...

The Auckland Warriors are my team.
I have been a fan since day one and often wondered why they cant get up and win.
All the other teams in the comp are stacked with P.I. and Maori strongmen but the Warriors dont seem to be able to pull it off.

Aussie footballers are brash, loudmouthed, pugnacious and possessed of a sly racism that seems to affect our boys.
It is all psychological and our boys are susceptible to the crap dished out to them that takes enough edge off their game to stop them winning unless the aussie team has a night on the piss before going up against the easybeats.
I am sure that most of the team are fine individuals but as a team they are nothing but a powder puff rabble of P.I. mummies boys.
They dont know seem to know how to take the aussies on at their own game even when they have the talent and the skills.
They have to harden up mentally and stick it to them.




No comments:

now for something completely different...