Friday, October 21, 2016

black pudding...

I was going to buy one yesterday but I looked at the packaging and the blood inside it and I thought no. the last time I tried one from a sign outside a shop that had been there for a while the pudding had been in the window longer.
When Tui Long had Longs Butchery in Lincoln Road next to the Army & Navy he used to sell black puddings that were twice as round twice as thick and fresh and tasty.
now it is all shrinkwrapped blah.
Heart foundation sale last night. The Masterton Town hall is closed now due to the possibility of Earthquakes ( just saw one go past) so they had their annual book sale in the Masterton Intermediate School Assembly hall.
Arrived early due to bus timetables and was great to see well behaved happy kids running round. Talked to a teacher and she confirmed my impressions.

this is what I got for not very much!






The Dylan gospel album was in superb condition  and the Opera choruses ditto.
I have waited a very long time for a copy of Dylans Gospel to turn up and I even bought the cd a while back when I was in funds but the vinyl was a dream come true.
I t will never get played.
Only displayed!
hehehehehe.
You cant always get what you want!

and this one too,


I know a 14 year old boy who will love this.
And all the other stuff I have collected when I um er ah go to the other place.

Just reading Fridays  Wairarapa times Age  while waiting for something on here and the front page has an item on a new local TV station for the Wairarapa.
Great news.
Now UCOL and the Masterton District Council can really get to work and plan a new industry for the town and the region.
Draw a whole lot of threads together and make something happen.



No comments:

now for something completely different...