Wednesday, March 1, 2017

harassment diary 1

and feb 19.
My lawyer says I have to keep a record of the nitwit who keeps harassing me from Carter Court next door.
Yesterday he came past twice out of a gap in the hedge for no good reason and started yelling stuff at me even though I was inside my unit.
The first time I told him to piss off and then he came back with a big stick still sweearing and carrying on..
I was not going to get involved with this pinhead but he is now on notice.

  later...
walking home and looked up and alistair conwell was coming down the street in a hurry and headed right at me. He would have collided but he looked up and saw someone was watching from a parked car and he veered off.


complained to Carter Court about the person in the next unit smoking.
they said they could do nothing.
I wrote my complaint and posted it with a stamp on it.
Conwell came back the next day and went into the neigbours house holding a letter.
Next morning which was not a post day  there was a letter with no stamp from Carter Court that had been steamed open ( I still have it) and put in my letterbox over night!

23April 2022
conwell drove his mower up and down past my unit at least a dozen times at about 1:45 and then parked it outside my window for five minutes while he went somewhere else.

No comments:

now for something completely different...