Wednesday, April 5, 2017

local stuff...

too many pics of the three candidates for Mayor of the new amalgamated Wairarapa Authority.
they all what I call budgeteers.
no imagination.
susceptible to ad hoc parasites who want money for their won projects and they all seem to pander to deadheads who know all the words but dont know the tune.
and never will!
no grand plan.
they overwhelmed with the budget and currying favour that they cant seem to grasp any bigger meaning.
is that the way it is supposed to be?
I would like to help but am effectively shut out.
they ergo hoc propter hoc.
i.e. because I have a past then it is all bad and there is absolutely no room for any imagination.
and what the fuck do I know anyway?
well if you want to know  before I split then it is going to cost you a car, phone and small budget or other wise seeyalater.
I have better things to do.
heeeeee heeeeee.

No comments:

now for something completely different...