Thursday, December 14, 2017

woke up this morning...

well last friday actually and had a phobic reaction to the internet
I have had enough for this year
spent far to omuch time thinking up horrible things to say to horrible people.
the end came when somebody completely out of the the blue called me  bad name.
tit for tat but fuck him.
If they want to come round then I am more than happy to accomodate them if you know what I mean.
anyway I feel a lot lighter and freer without having to deal with creeps and sneaks every bloddy day.
I am sure the Democrats and the NZLP can get along just fine without my input.

Get the Band Back Together! 
Nifty interview by Wallis Chipmunk talking to Darren Watson on RNZ last Sunday morning.
Darren has become a musical wunderkind with all the skills.
He has acquired a wonderful range of acoustic blues styles far beyond the ability of the NZ audience to appreciate!
YEP.
I think Kim HIll should do another interview asap.
They would spark and KIm would get the best out of him without resorting to naff questions about things that dont matter.
hehehehe.
He is the goods.
I tried to learn to play all those styles many years ago and ended up learning a stock 12 bar from from a book!
I have added to it over the years but it is my own thing and not a MIssissippiJOhn HUrt shuffle by any means!

No comments:

now for something completely different...