Saturday, May 12, 2018

bullying in new zealand...

post on fb this am about an elderly lesbian getting bullied in her seniors accomodation.
nasty shit from nasty shits.
A gay chapp moved into our block a few years ago.
The cretins tried to back me into their corner and get rid of him by insults and pressure just like they tired to do to the chinese lady.
the bastard leading that on eup and died and I did not give a damn when he passed.
anyway I told them as far as I was concerned it is live and let live and if they tried anything then watchout.
they backed off but I found it hard to accept their irrational hatred.
and then..
I am getting really pissed off with all the pieces in the rags lately telling me how to pronounce other peoples language.
well they can jam that.
they can jolly well mind their own fucking business how I pronounce anything.



No comments:

now for something completely different...