Wednesday, July 11, 2018

personality conflicts...

I live in a complex that previously owned by the Carterton District Council who were persuaded to sell it to the Carter Court Society for one whole dollar by a then member of  both the society and the council.
I have been living here longer than the staff who presumed to think they were going to have some "CONTROL" over me.
when I took  issue with this person for spraying my plants and entering my flat when I wasn't there he  colluded with management to say that I have a personality conflict.
nooooooo.
saying there is a personality conflict is just an excuse for not dealing with the issue.
very handy.
I dont give a shit about this person.
people like him come and go and the sooner he goes the better.
It is his behaviour that is at issue.
For  example there has been litter on the lawn at the entrance for over two weeks and yesterday he went down there and fiddled about hoeing weeds in the rain on a square metre of the rose garden so he would have an excuse to see the litter and finally pick it up.
hiding a bad reason under a good one.
the rose garden used to be flourishing but has had so many hidings with glyphosate that it is nearly had it.
the detritus under the sun shelter has never been cleaned out for years and the supports need revarnishing before they start to rot  and the roof needs a cleaning too.
that has nothing to do with personality.
it is behaviour.

No comments:

now for something completely different...