Thursday, July 14, 2022

memo to Carterton District Council...

 I am NOT a customer of the Carterton Library.

I have no contracts with them nor do I purchase any good or service from them.

I am not aware of the Carterton Library being corporatised, privatised  and charges levied for service to pay for the change of ownership or farming out of management.

Is there something wrong with the management that they consider the Library to be equivalent to a supermarket?

I am reliably informed that at the last TRAINING meeting over an hour was devoted to deciding what to call users.

Is there no one in the council management who can right this inane nomeclature dreamed up by persons who would actually be better off emplpoyed in a supermarket with the common herd instead of wasting time with imposing their own views on what to call ratepayers who use this civic service.

No comments:

now for something completely different...