Tuesday, August 18, 2015

wairarapa economic miracle part 5, THE MOVIE...

hehehehehehehe
all these johnny come latelys.
they dont know anything!
message to lynn pattterson.
produce 20grand so  I can find someone to write the story.
when thats done then you find the the person who is going to find the money to make it.
I know the stories.
I am  not a journalist.
I am a creator of movie stories.
I started going to the Regent Theatre in Masterton in the early 1950's.
I've seen a few.
I know how they work.
I have read a whole heap of Wairarapa History and I know how the dramatic elements work.
see all the elements are here in place but nobody knows how to override stupid petty personal egotism to get to the final finished product.
If you want someone to sprinkle the fairy dust then you have to take a chance!
and that will only be the start.



anyway big thanks to Union Square Music.
they produce deluxe CD's of  compilation music with 2 discs, a fold over and a folded poster included inside the front cover.
5*








Barack Obama
Hi Boss.
I still have the Linda Ronstadt Album.
A New Zealand only job by EMI local ace compiler Bruce Ward.
I'll post it soon to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.






Still reading Michael Heers work on the medieval world.
great stuff.
its how we got here!

No comments:

now for something completely different...