Tuesday, August 4, 2015

ya get that...



listening to the wireless yesterday and some jazz came on.
Radio New Zealand.
Hmm I thought
sounds like sub standard ornette coleman.
then I realised it was Ornette!
hehehehehehehe.
then this guy who knows absolutely nothing about music started pontificating about jazz.
I thought he was going to choke on his text, and context and the interlocutor and the explanandum or something like that.
just listen to the music pal!
anyway it seems like Andrew Little is about to employ a chinese comedian to tell chinese jokes to caucus.
love to be there.
hehehehe.
he should get the research staff to dig out some benny hill jobs on the great chairman.
stop pissing round.

did you hear the one about the new german chinese restaurant?
the food is great but an hour later you are hungry for power.

how high is a chinese man
I'm not asking you I'm telling you.
How high is a chinese man

No comments:

now for something completely different...