Sunday, June 11, 2017

good day today.

picked up the axe for the firs time in a long time.
timing was off but the notes were there and the rythym more or less.
first cd off the nameless pile I cut sometime way back when was a linda ronstadt carter family compilation.
hand picked tunes for harmonic simplicity so it is easy to concentrate on th emelody  instead of the chords.
loads of fun.
yeah man.

then I sat and thought about the interview KIm Hill did with the trick cyclist recently and suddenly I realised how Sigmund Freud managed to write so many books and how this was part of the terapeutic technique as well.
pretty nifty.
to really understand freud is to read the case studies.
and the 'interpretation of dreams'.
if your mind rejects his explanations all well and good and no harm done but if you find the key then the door opens to a wonderful journey into the exploration of the mind.

I am sick of trump and his gang. the whole thing stinks of mackerel rotting on the moonlight.

so anyway in my opinion what New Zealand needs right now and I mean right now is a re-run of Barney Miller at 6pm and Soap at 10.
got it?




No comments:

now for something completely different...