Monday, March 19, 2018

bumper day today...

went rto town to find out how to operate my sellphone.
got it figured in the end.
it ain't a s good as my old Nokia.
That was idiotproof.
Anyway the guy in the warehouse was most obliging and everything was hunky dory.
Not too good being and aged tech ignoramus!!!!!.
Then I got a CD of Bostons greatest hits for wait for it $2.97 still in the wrapper and the roots of the Byrds for $4 and a couple of very lonely digipacks of the stones 60's material.
Satanic Majesties and Sticky Fingers. Into the box.
almost blew two weeks of the budget but the way I feel at the moment I aint gonna last forever and fuck em all.
Then to the Salvation Army Family Store where I did something I swore I woul dnever do again. i.e. buy vhs vids. They  are only 50c,  they take up a lot of room and I have to unpack the player. again.
Audie Murphys "To Hell And Back" P47, P38, B17 famous planes and a couple of early star wars and Louis Lamour movies with Sam Elliot and other goodies.
And the Mad Twists Again lp. not tooooo many parties and very playable.
Bet the rinkydinks at the film commission and weta workshops never heard of any of it.
tough titty hahahahahaha.
Off to the Hospice Shop up the other end of town.
Then. Wait for it.... ta daaaaa. A mint copy of Maria Muldaurs first album.
and yes my bloody feet are killing me.
time for a cup of tea and a lie down.


Cyd Charisse  [just for the hell of it.]





 

No comments:

now for something completely different...