Sunday, March 18, 2018

the gap in the hedge...

I live in a unit complex orginally built by the Carterton Borough Couuncil then the Carterton District Council and subsequently sold to the Carter Society for $1.
My unit is a double and all my neighbours have left in a box.
My 2nd to last neigbour was a WW11 vet and a nice old guy.
He wanted to access the cafeteria next door so I cut him a little path in the hedge.
The first cut was not able to be used because it had become a repository for plastics bags full of dogshit put there by an employee who walked their dog on the next door lawn.
I blocked that off and cut another little track.
When Les died another joker arrived who has now gone.
His relatives did not use the driveway to our units but parked next door and used the cutting.
Last week I was taking a crap when one of them walked past my back door and then when I went to the lounge to apply some ointment to my nether regions another one walked past my window and I yelled at them.
The manager of this complex then proceedeed to serve me with a notice that my beahviour was unacceptable and verbally told me that in essence I had no rights at all.
how about that?

No comments:

now for something completely different...