Friday, March 16, 2018

please stop threatening me...



Have just been reviewing the letter sent to me by sometime manager of the Carter Court rest home in Carterton, one chris clarke in 2016
It is a litany of inaccuracies, unsubstantiated allegations and downright lies.
He said I was spoken to by the police but what happened was when I was stopped in the street by a cop I  said to the policeman that it would be best for the judge to sort it out he said it was not going to go that far.
Well that was very handy attempt at intimidation.
It is a pity that this chris clarke is not still manager or I would seek legal redress and costs from him personally which I should have done then but owing to illness, other problems with powerful medications and ignorance of my rights under the tenancy tribunaI I never did.
but all that lies in the future and some people are going to have to eat a large slice of humble pie and spend some time wiping the egg off their face.
he took the attitude that everything was my fault and that somehow I was causing trouble when it was his own staff continually harassing me with petty and nasty  little tricks like poisoning my plants and parking a running lawnmower outside my unit on full idle at 7 o'clock on Sunday mornings.
I look forward to presenting my case to someone who will listen and when the truth comes out then one person in particular is going to get a very big arse kicking.
The Carter court rest home was established by the will of Charles Rooking Carter to provide a place for indigent old men and not as a vehicle for creeps to work out their nastiness on others who they think are helpless under the aegis of an institution.

No comments:

now for something completely different...