Wednesday, May 8, 2019

memo to Carterton District Council...

listen up.
wayne bennet  tells a good story about the early days of the brisbane broncos.
he was trying out a prospect for the team when someone on a bik eon the bank kept yelling out,  "you should pick me.You've got the wrong bloke."
the guy on the bike was gordon tallis who got the job and the prospect was gordons brother.
tallis went on to become and all time great even with a hole in his heart.
went to the library today. there was a council economic advancement committee in another room.
well you guys should pick me.
I have the degree in business and economic history and philosophy and a few credits in other things.
I dont know everything but I know how to find out.
If you really want to go ahead then pick me!
how many times do I have to tell you?

 

No comments:

now for something completely different...