Thursday, May 30, 2019

memo to Rosemary Mcleod...

good to see you taking the piss out of teachers.
they need it every now and again.
NOT MANY OF THEM LOOKED LIKE THEY HAD MISSED A MEAL.
now as to degrees.
I got a bill from the ird yesterday for $57,000.
they take five bucks a week out of my pension.
I went to uni in my fifties and achieved a degree in economic and business history.
do you think I could get a job in this innovative, inventive, go ahead, dynamic, vibrant, we can do anything country?
nup.
talked to a lot of people but all they were interested in was their job.
they didn't care aBOUT ANYTHING ELSE!
they looked at me like I was a fucking martian.
I did get offered a job by an American billionaire  who preferred talking to me rather than mayor mark shoeshop.
I should have gone.

so there you go.

No comments:

now for something completely different...