Monday, June 3, 2019

drongo day...

went to town today but I should have stayed home.
1. finger man was on the bus and he kept waving his finger under my nose.
I told him to stop it.
the lady busybody sitting next me said he was just pointing at things.
all well and good but dont stick you effing finger under my nose.
he has dementia but not all the time if you get my drift.
I moved seats.
2. I needed a pee at the warehouse and used their facility but then someone came out of the cubicle and I told them to lock the door next time.
the old bastard threw a fit and accused me of being nasty.
hahahahahha.
this from a horrible old prick who tried to run me down in his car and yelled abuse from his window outside the copshop one day?????
now he is starting to fail but that is no excuse for being a RUDE nasty old bastard himself.
3. last but not least.
talking to the manager of an op shop and we got on to philosophy.
she tried to tell me that a certain mastertonian whos book has now been junked by the Masterton library was a philosopher.
hahaha.
I tried to read it when it was published but it made no sense
they gave him a PhD at Massey because they plainly wanted to get rid of him.
his thesis which he lifted lock and stock and barrel from one paragraph in Eric Partridges book on grammar is not a philosophical question.
This lady told me she went to philosophy lessons with him at U3.
ho hum.
I asked her if this philosopher had told her what was a valid argument
she thought about it for a moment and when I told her that the definition of a valid argument is when if and only if it is impossible to have the premises true and the conclusion false.
blank.
no logic in mr philosophers lessons discussions whatever.
I'm going back to bed now and rest my bone spurs.
F*ck em all.
how is that for a metaphysical proposition?

No comments:

now for something completely different...