Thursday, June 24, 2021

be bop and more...



 had a little John Coltrane bag yesterday. Unbelievable what that man got from his horn.

While I was parsing the media player checked out a number of compilations from that marvelous but very short recent era when the EU was knocking out the highest quality music cd's by the boatloads.

As usual got sidetracked down Louis Armstrong lane and plucked a couple of tunes from the top album.

they went past in the usual fashion but this morning when I booted up the lptp the first thing that cam out was C Jam Blues by Louis and it stood up with the rest.

I hunted through an amazing collection of Armstrongs albums in google images while telling mhself that my one, the one I wanted would not be there but right at the bottom hey presto.

High Society indeed.


No comments:

now for something completely different...