Thursday, June 17, 2021

WEED...

 No not that one.

I live in a block of units that were once owned by the local council.

Sometime ago they sold it to another local institution that was reaching for MORE.

Before the sale when the lawns got too high a gang mower would apppear and hey presto all gone. Rough and ready but it worked and most people were satisfied.

Come the change of ownership the so called gardener from next door  now started to try making FRIENDS with the tenants and listening to them. I heard it! One complained about the edges.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This gardener pandering to one of the towns geriatric notables waiting for a place in the resthome then started spraying the edges. The manager told me he was a qualified gardener when he was no more than a retired ladies hairdresser. So she told me a barefaced lie.

Now the EDGES are filled with invasive weeds!

What can you say.

The place next door seems to run through managers and when I mentioned this to two of them they pooh poohed it and said that and I quote,"we will spray wherever and whenever we like."

we know everything and what we dont know isn't important otherwise we would know it.

in other words mind your own bloody business.

hmmmmmmmm

I was brushed off like an idiot but every morning when I walk down the path I am confronted by all these bloody weeds.

You may wonder why I am taking these steps but when people in power will not listen and pretend you are an idiot then here it comes.

ps. this gardener put so much spray on to their own box hedge on the entrance drive it nearly died and he had to be reined in before he fucked it completely.

ya get that on the big jobs.

No comments:

now for something completely different...