Monday, August 30, 2021

harrassment journals no 3. 31/08/2021

 How do you like this one?

wrote a letter to the new manager of Carter Court asking if they would relocate my neighbour.

One person in this block has had to move because of his offensive behaviour and unwanted advances. They could not stand his continual perving at them and asking for 'it' and getting angry when turned down.

I know they have other blocks for men only down Brooklyn Rd.

This guy has started attending groups I go to when I am not there and then saying he cant come anymore in case I get angry.

anyway while I was away he accosted two females visiting my unit in my absence.

and he smokes in his unit when he is not supposed to and it is getting up my nose.

I am a non smoker and should not have to put up with it.

I complained to the management and I got a letter back that was hand delivered out of hours with no postmark and had been already opened. 

not good enough at all.

No comments:

now for something completely different...