Wednesday, April 3, 2013

concert for new york...











Watched the Concert For New York last night  on Prime TV
The gang was all there. Paul Shaffer and Felicia Collins an' Eric  an' Pete.
Great Show.
A girl I know wanted some songs to learn on the guitar and I taped I Will Always Love You for her and wrote the chord progression which is really quite simple and she was away.
I have a friend for life now.
I remember when Whitney sang it all that time ago now and how I wished I could sing and play it and when I finally got a round to it I worked it out all on my ownsome.
I was very proud that day.
Just ordered Steve Miller 5 off the web today.
One of my favourite albums of all time.
Yeah!!!!!!
Hope the aviation buffs dig the gallery of British Airliners from the 50's.
Now you can get a Boeing or an Airbus and that's about it these days.
Now that we supposedly have choice there just isn't any???????
Whats with Jessica Mutch on TV1 last night and the fake diamonds.
Who is she trying to impress?
Its not about you Jessica its about the governments policy and if you persist in trying to trivialise it by either not being able to do the research or by trying to turn it into a style show then you are just so off course that you should really look for another job.
And the other side of the coin is why isn't the opposition pointing out your essential shallowness and demanding something better from TV1?
Can anyone in the Labour Party answer that?
Apropos of not much it will be a shame when top cop Peter Marshall retires.
An urbane man with a refreshing point of view and the mental equipment to see what really matters.
Who knows who they will draw out of the bag next.

No comments:

now for something completely different...