Tuesday, February 4, 2014

show me the money....








Less heat today.
I see the poisonous people are still checking my blog.
Dont get better.
Get even!
Tragic really. New Zealand is small enough so that grown ups still play school stuff of telling on each other and organising gangs of  dipshits to lean on others and all that stuff. They dont want to know th truth about anything unless it suits them.
They just want to live their own dream and f*ck everyone else.
Its nutty stuff but you have to get used to it or they f*ckers will try and grind you down.
This diamond just shines brighter**************************************

60 Minutes.
Great piece on the Rolling Stones last night.
They have still got it.
amazing.
Keith is still the greatest rhythm guitarist EVER and Charlie still has the most wonderful backbeat.
I saw them in the Auckland Town Hall in 1965 but somehow  I dont think I'm going to make this show.
I spent some time with Charlie Watts in their motel at the time and he got me all the autographs and did a beautiful piccy to go with it. My landladies daughter pinched it but you get that.
I still have the music.
Muddy Waters
Jimmy Reed
Chuckleberry
The Coasters
Arthur alexander.
Thats what matters.
The Music.
I saw a punk band on David Letterman the other day, "Against+Me". They had the right attitude and they could play. All they have to do is some research for the roots and they could go on too.
Its all in the mind.
teehee.

Great to see President Obama taking Bill O'reilly to task.
Some of the media in the US are just as infantile as the media in New Zealand. They ask questions to which they already have the answers in an attempt to bring someone else down. They are not interested in whats good or what needs to be done. Just fiddling round the edges in a personal loop. uggggghhhh.

No comments:

now for something completely different...