Thursday, August 28, 2014

my baby shot me down...

bang bang.







hmmm.
I should be watching the prime ministerial contenders going at it.
Key looked like he might lose his rag there for a moment.
None of it is worth shit of course.
Its all just trying to baffle people with bullshit.
In the washup only labour will be able to be held responsible in the short to medium term and the vicissitudes yet to appear over the horizon.
National is already tired now and in three years will be on its knees.
Move over rover.

instead I am having 60's revolutionary moments.
e.g.

"aint no pink fag legislator gonna take away my gun.
and hey mr.
tell al the whole wide sky.
my name is johnny.
johnny pissoff."
Johnny Pissoff Meets The Red Angel of Death
The FUGS

No comments:

now for something completely different...