Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sorry but UCOL Rock Skool in Masterton needs a revamp...















They have Grumman Avenger in Gisborne now undergoing restoration.
Hope it goes well.
One of the outstanding aircraft of WW11.
If I can find the time I might come up  and give you  a hand.

Was Accosted by Ramon from Music Works Masterton outside his shop this morning.
What a jerk.
He thinks he can talk down to me and I should kiss his arse just because he has a shop.
What alittle tool.
Who the fuck does he think he is?
actually he is A CREEP and he should leave Masterton and go somewhere and get uncreeped otherwise he is only going to stay like he is for the rest of his life.
a spoiled little mummy creep.
And he has done the rock /school at Masterton UCOL a very bad disservice.
All his little klingons have put it about that the  Rolling Stones were just a derivative R&B band and their music is nothing much.
What an arsehole.
He thinks being a homo and playing Beatles music is the sine qua non of cool but he is just a predatory geek.
excuse me while I go home and do my washing.
It dont mean a thing without that swing and until some of these little graduates from the rock school work out that if you want to play proper music then first you got to have the ram shang a lang and copying Nature 100 times  to the satisfaction of the tutor may get you an  A on your CV but it dont get the girls and more importantly it dont get you the jobs.
Do you understand or do I have to repeat myself!
Until you can play a line you cant play ANYTHING.
Once you can play a line then you can play everything!

and while I'm at it an open letter to Nelson Rangi.
Hi Nelson.
I read your column.
I'm 66 and I've still got all my marbles.
I've got a double degree in business and economic history.
I dont know all the answers but I know how to get them.
and I play better guitar than all of them.
hahahahahaha!

No comments:

now for something completely different...