Tuesday, August 12, 2014

the altar song. RIP Robin Williams. Let me check your volvo...













Handley Page Halifax


Seeya later Mork.
going to miss you dude.

Mindy: why are building a tower of cheerios?
Mork: because its much harder to stack oatmeal!

Mork: horn if you are a honky.

Headshrinker: why are you wearing a wristwatch on your ankle?
Mork: I'm not. If it was a wristwatch I wouldn't be wearing it on my ankle!

Many thanks and congrats to Nigel Latta for his examination of alcohol consumption and sale and effects in New Zealand.
Keep on it dude.
Next you should do an analysis of what alcoholism really is.
You should have done that first but then you know who would have moaned and you would never have been allowed to do the other one.
Its actually a condemnation of the intelligence and the cultural cringe of New Zealanders who wanted to be sofisticated about whine when they completely relaxed the licensing laws and now they wont tighten them up again.
Geoffrey Palmer is a complete twit.
everything he did has rebounded into a fucking disaster.
what a moron.
Its now wonder that cannabis wont be legalised when the whole multinational corporate marketing apparatus is opposed to it.
We are just a profit centre for the greediest people on earth.
And they are no even people.
Faceless and nameless corporations who have more power than individuals to direct our lives and suck the juice out of them. 

Found a live CD of Tom Paxton yesterday and it got some airplay last night.
He wuz cool.
Probably still is.
And I got another 3cd compilation of Chicago Blues.
Most of the greats are on it.
I thought I was never going to play again because of  general malaise from the pills the quack dishes out.
they affecting my body but I tried some stuff from Health 2000 and it puts the bugs back into the gut and makes everything OK again.
Bit of a wake call to realise that the sawbones don't know everything!

hope some people like the art.
I got a very tatty book of Renaissance Art from the book sale at the weekend and I want to share the joy.


No comments:

now for something completely different...